Want to know how you can recover deleted/lost files?
If yes then you have landed up in right page to get the best solution.Even though with all your efforts you put to control data loss you end up in losing those files in certain situations.
Consider a scenario, where you had stored your confidential files on your personal computer and abruptly shut down your system as it was freezing. Next day when you switch on it you found that your operating system has been crashed and decided to reinstall your operating system. When you carry out the installing process you end up in formatting the wrong partition which had your confidential files and realized about it later. You didn’t even have a backup of them. In such cases, you need not to worry because market is filled with file recovery tools to make your task easy. The best one you can think of using among these is File Recovery tool. It helps in fast and easy retrieval of your valuable files.
Scenarios for data loss
- Unintentional Activity:Users store their valuable data in their storage devices. They carry out different task like formatting, partitioning etc. At certain times they accidentally end up in deleting them when carrying out any task on your system unintentionally
- Power Outage:People face power outage problem on daily basis. These are nothing but a short or long term loss of electric power to certain locations. They are caused as a result of natural calamities like thunder storm. When you are accessing your files there can be possibilities for power failure which may cause your files to be lost.
- Third Party Application:Users download many third party applications like chat messenger, photo editors etc. for their entertainment .These tools make use of you files on your system and sometimes unintentionally cause there loss due to its constant use.
- Transfer Errors:We often come across situations where we have to copy our files from one device to other to achieve some task. For example, you think of transferring file from phone to your personal computer .When the files are getting transferred if a shutdown occurs it interrupts your transfer process and result in loss of your files.
In all these above scenarios File Recovery Tools acts as a perfect solution to recover those files effectively and in accurate manner
Attractive Features of File Recovery Utility
- It is a flawless tool which brings accuracy in your recovery process.
- This tool is capable of restoring files from hard drive partitions like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 etc.
- It can identify and recover deleted image files, document, audio, video files with the help of its powerful inbuilt algorithms.
- This software is equipped with a “Preview” feature with the help of which you can view the content of your file before restoring it to your storage device
- It helps you to store your recovered file on any storage media such as CD, DVD, pen drive and more.
- Know how to make partition in Windows 10 without format with ease.
- You can view your retrieved files in hierarchical structure with help of “Data Type View” option and on the basis of file type using “File Type View” provided with this tool
- Know how to restore files on Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista operating system and also supports latest versions of Mac Operating System.
Nowadays, most music lover use iPod for listening music. But loss of songs from iPod cannot be spared. No need to worry!!! You can use this software to get back music files from iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic etc.
Procedure to use File Recovery tool
Step 1: Install the demo version of the software once you download it from the site. Launch the utility and select “Recover Files” option from the first window
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the next screen appears with two options i.e. “Recover Deleted Files” and “Recover Lost Files” option. Select any one based on your data loss scenario.
Fig 2: Select Mode of Recovery
Step 3: Select the drive in which the file had been stored and click on “Next” option. As you click on “Next” option, the recovery process gets initiated and provides you with list of restored files. Select the required file and preview its content.
Fig 3: Preview screen
Tips to avoid data loss
- Protect your PC against power surges with the use of UPS
- Maintain your disk by performing disk fragmentation once in every few months
- Often make it a habit of taking back up of your files
- Use antivirus software and keep it updated